Thursday 25 April 2013

So far - slow - but good!

Evening all,

Jonny here - I record for the Garden Moth Scheme from my Bury St Edmunds (VC26) garden.

Despite not posting yet I've thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone else's posts and jealously looking at the photos!

Bit of a slow start for me with just 15 species logged to date:

1. Agonopterix alstromeriana
2. Pale Brindled Beauty
3. Emmelina monodactyla (Common Plume)
4. Oak Beauty
5. Agonopterix heracliana
6. Double-striped Pug
7. Amblyptilia acanthadactyla
8. Agonopterix scopariella
9. Hebrew Character
10. Clouded Drab
11. Common Quaker
12. Earl Grey
13. Herald
14. Grey Shoulder
15. Small Quaker

The stars of the show so far are this Oak Beauty and Herald - both new to me this year!



Its been a super mild day today and even with the breeze and forecast rain - the moth trap is on!

Happy mothing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment